Thursday, February 23, 2012

CHAPTER 5

JUST A LITTLE MORE INTO THE STORY. NOT TOO MUCH. I KNOW YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN WAITING. SO HERE YA GO...


Onika made it outside just before the bus arrived to take her to her job. She worked at the Barnes & Noble at the local mall. She mostly stocked & worked in the back near the children’s section so she rarely ran into anyone from her school, which was good for her. Time dragged but she didn’t mind. Once her shift was over at 9 o’clock, she went to the food court & bought herself a salad. She found herself a table on the far side of the court near an old Arby’s stand & ate while looking over her economics work. 30 min. later, she was done her meal, as well as her work for the next week. She headed to the trash to throw out her empty salad container, when she bumped into someone.

“Excuse me. I'm so sorry.” Said Onika

She looked up to see Aubrey walking with the same woman he was with that morning.

“Oh I'm sorry honey. Are you alright?” the woman asked.

“Yes, I'm fine.” Onika told her.

“We just keep bumping into each other, don’t we?” Aubrey said, smiling.

“Aubrey, you know her?”

“Yes.” He said.

“No.” Onika quickly retorted.

“I just met her today. Her name is Onika.” He said.

“Onika! Well that’s a beautiful name.”

“Pleasure to meet you.” Onika extended her hand to the woman.

“I'm Sandi Graham. My son & I just moved here. Glad to see he's making friends so quickly.”

“I'm not his friend.” Onika said in a low tone.

“What?” Sandi said, puzzled.

Before she could get an answer, a woman approached from behind & forcefully spun Onika around.

“I cannot believe you. My son hasn’t been gone SIX MONTHS & yet here you are, gallivanting with someone new!”

“Excuse me!?” Onika squeaked.

“You would think that you would show a LITTLE respect for his memory since YOU are the reason he's dead!”

“Ma’am, I think you should calm down, you're causing a scene.” Sandi said, trying to calm the woman.

“I don’t care about a scene! You’ve been ducking & dodging me for too damn long!” she said, pointing in Onika’s face. “You're gonna give me some answers! Why? Why would you say what you said to my son over the phone?! Tell me!!!”

“Ms. Cole, I…”

“You KNEW he loved you! You KNEW when you told him you didn’t love him, he would want an explanation!”

“I never meant to hurt him.” Onika whispered.

“But you did.” Ms. Cole spat.

Her breathing was ragged, heavy. Anger dripping from her pores.

“Kay, let’s go.” The woman beside her tried persuading her to go. “You really shouldn’t be yelling at her like this. Think about the baby.”

“I don’t give a fuck about that BABY, I WANT MY SON!!!!!!!!!”

She couldn’t stop the tears that welled up in her eyes. Onika looked down as she rushed down the stairs & out into the winter night.

12 comments:

  1. you killing me with these chapters....why wont they leave her alone. She needs someone to b there for her..ughhhhhhh.PLEASE POST SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn I understand she's grieving but damn. Me personally I would've backhand the ol bitty forreal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fuckn cant with his damn family, like its NOT Nicki fault they just need to leave her alone! They did that shit right in front of Drakes mom... smdh a damn shame!
    POST ASAP

    ~@NickiMmemphis

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO NO NO...MORE MORE MORE...They can't treat her like this, what else do they want from Onika...she's also human for God sake. She'a hurting too but this is also hurting her more because she already blames herself for it and its not fair for the Cole's to keep rimindinding her about it. I know they also miss their child but they are making it hard for her to find peace. And to even do that infront of Drake's mom is just...sigh...smh. Damn i've said enough! I Guess i really missed your writting Koy :) All-in-all...I LOVED IT! THIS IS AMAZING BUT I WANT MORE. I know i'm pushing it but it's been a long time since u posted so...:/ lol, love u :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! Excuse my spelling on that comment, I was in a hurry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYY GAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWSH. I need some answer too! I need a post soon also! Lmao, Really good Koy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahgggg I need MORE!!!! I'm loving this series!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. xdhfsagufraweuihwqa nt84ewyghkdritu4eutyoirejhjfdhdf465fd4h6fd46hfhf4h4dh4dr64h36rde redjyejyjewjwejs UUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY ARE THESE CHAPTERS SO SHOOORRRRRTTTT?!??!!!?!?!? I'M DYING HERE KOYOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DYIIIINNGG1!!!!!!!! I NEED MORE!! now!!! Likeeee......................... *fights the air* Yo, I'm so heated. I'm willing to pass out free punches right now. Like dead ass. I'm upset everybody's blaming her (Onika) & she's fucking taking it like it's her fucking fault when it's not!!! Idc what tf happened, but it's not Nic's fault that boy died. I know she didn't pull the trigger so she ain't the killer. Case closed. (I'm assuming he got shot, idk if you mentioned that or not) But anyway, I can't with these assless fucks blaming her. & you know tf what? Either that boys' mom is crazier than I thought or that baby ain't Jermaine's which adds to my theory. *keeps it to self* (for now). I mean, I know your son's gone, but wouldn't you care abt his offspring even if you hated the mom? Hmm... fishy. Koy please post sooner than soon. I NEED this in my life. I'm so serious, lol. This is what I call drama. Keep it up boo boo! OH!! & S/O to Mama San & Aubs. Mkay, thas it. Deuces!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SisxihsjcsksckhXSJSCKSC$/&,\£.kvsiscossj WTF that bitch better leave my ONIKA alone!!!!!!! Hdhsgsksgsksvskshs I need more! Please post soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sadddd. I feel sooooo bad for her like WHY is everyone so mean and why does everyone man handle her she's with child ffs I wish everyone would leave her alone and I wish she would let Drake in =\

    ReplyDelete
  11. What the up is wrong with you & these short azz chapters? Like I'm NOT understanding.

    Anyways..so now that I know it Jermaine Cole she's pregnant by makes the picture of him much clearer. I don't understand his mom tho. She act as if Onika killed him herself. They need to leave her alone! Jermaine is gone & he's not coming back. That baby she's carrying is the only thing left of him besides their memories. Poor Onika. Can't catch a break. & Now she has to go home to her pathetic parents *sighs* I hate them. All of them except Sandi & Aubrey. Please update soon. LLT is looking lonely too. Great chapter tho ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH hell naw i wulda slap the FUCK out her dumb ass she so fucking ignorant she's a RETARTED BITCH !! HER AND HER DAUGHTER needs TO GET A DAMN LIFE they punk ass and IF she dont love him then she dont like WTF i wouldnt care if i was pregoz i wulda WHOP the daughter as and THE MAMA'Z like WOW !! Iguess and if she prego'z her parents should atleast give the poor girl a roof over head until the baby comes an she gets enough money to move out ! WOW .. F U C K them ASS WHIPES !!! post soon ...

    ReplyDelete