Wednesday, January 4, 2012

CHAPTER 4

JUST A LITTLE SOMETHING TO TIE YOU OVER. LOL YALL STILL GOIN B MAD. BUUUUUT U BEGGED ME TO UPDATE THIS SO.........





“Come here!”
“Hahahaha! Jermaine, stop it!”
“Sat it!”
“Neverrrrrr!”
“Saaaaaay it!!!!”
“Ok, ok! You wiiiin!”
He stopped & fell to his back on the grass, leaving Onika gasping for air. He folded his arms behind his head & stared up at the clouds as they slowly moved across the sky. Once Onika caught her breath, she rolled over into Jermaine’s side. He took 1 hand from behind his head & wrapped it around her.
“Let’s stay here.”
“Tonight?”
“Forever.”
Jermaine looked over at her.
“Onika, you know we can’t.”
“Why not?”
“What about school? And our friends? And our parents?”
She groaned as she rolled onto her back.
“I don’t like when you make sense.”
He rolled onto his side.
“One day, baby. We goin be otta here & we ‘ll never come back.”
“You promise?”
“Yeah, I promise.”
He kissed her cheek.
“C’mon, let’s get you home fo’ yo momma start trippin.”
“Awwwww, 5 more min. please?”
“No, come on. It’s getting dark.”
“But I don’t wanna!” She whined.
Jermaine stood up & slung her over his shoulder & carried her, kicking & screaming, to his Acura. He slipped into the driver’s seat & they drove off moving away from the sunset.

Onika wiped a tear from her eye as she stared at the picture of her & Jermaine in that field. She missed him more than she could ever express. She gently ran a finger over his face before grabbing her coat from her locker & shrugging it on.
“Is that…JERMAINE?!”
Onika quickly closed her locker & turned around to see a tall slender girl with brown hair standing there. Anita, Jermaine’s sister.
“No.” Onika said quietly.
“Open the locker, let me see.”
Onika stood still.
“Bitch I said open the locker!” 
Anita advanced toward her. She grabbed a handful of Onika’s locks & jammed her head back against the locker. Onika bit her lip to keep the shriek she was holding back from escaping her lips.
“Open it.”
Onika slowly turned & put in her combination. Anita popped the locker open & snatched the picture from where it was taped on the door.
“You don’t deserve to remember him. You’re the reason we have to remember instead of seeing him. It’s your fault he’s dead!”
“I know, I'm sorry.”
“Why couldn’t it have been you?” Anita said with tears in her eyes.
“I wish it was.”
“So do I.” Anita spat before storming off.
Onika tried to regain her composure when she felt a set of eyes on her. She looked up to see Aubrey looking at her. She lowered her head & made her way to the door as fast as she could.

12 comments:

  1. Noooooooooooo!!! What happened to Jermaine??? That girl better keep her hands off my Onika!!!

    And you right Koy, I'm still mad lol. What's going on? *sigh* I want her to open up to Aubrey, He is trying.

    Thanks for leaving us hanging.lol. Can't wait for the next update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatttttt!? Why is everyone so mean to her and is she not pregnant? Why is that girl slamming her against lockers and what happened? What's the history of this story I wanna know why everyone acts this way towards her and why she's so hard on herself

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh....I swear it's like your goal to make me cry before you even get that deep into the story! This is like..ughh! I'm going to need an update ASAP. Possibly? Yes? I can't deal with all this waiting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww poor nika I'm sure she didn't mean for him to die... wait first of all what happened that's what I really wanna know but I really like this story. And I can tell I'm gonna love it as it goes on but good chapter!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay koy it is currently 4:31 AM and my emotional self is all in tears poor Onika why is everyone so mean to her?!! and hello Anita she’s freaking Pregnant! I hope Aubrey helps her out of this state of misery and depression! I NEED to know what happened to Jermaine and how was it “Her Fault” why does her mother hate her so much? She couldn’t hate her so deeply just because she is a pregnant teen! Lord, this is a story that has so many layers of emotions, mystery, and pure complications…. Post SOON DraKoy! ~ Jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa! What was that?
    Poor Onika she just can't get a break.
    But I see a reason everybody hates her is because of this Jermaine guy & the fact that she's pregnant. This is sad. But I need more. Update when ya can. Great chapter btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat happened to Jermaine?? His sister betta keep her hands off Onika! Nicki preggers & this girl pushing her into the lockers?!
    WTH i need answers, Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wut happened to Jermaine ? K, homegirl need to keep her hands off Onika DF ? I don't like everyone being mean to her like what's the 411 8'''''(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh noo!!!
    *cries* she don't deserve that! *beats Akita* she preggo dummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SOOOOO ITS WHOOP ASS TIME!!! I tried to jump through this damn screen! Pulling on Nicki hair and calling her bitches!! All them hating cockroaches!!! ughhh!!!!! but great chapt!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know I'm late af reading this, but I'm reading nonetheless. What a BICTH!!! Yo.... I'm ready to whoop some ass!!!! >_< She's pregnant dumb fuck!! & Oh my Gee, Nic's so freakin... fragile... I guess that's the word. She's so freakin... weak, mentally though. Like, she's all broken and torn up inside. I hate seeing her like this. I need Aubs to rescue her. I hope as I continue to read this, that's what happens. UUUGGgggghhhh1!!!! I can't take her like this. It's not her faulltt!!! & that mother of her's needs a punch in the face! I have my suspicions abt that damn stepfather, but I'll keep them to myself (for now). Great work KOy. *continues reading*

    ReplyDelete