Wednesday, December 14, 2011

CHAPTER 3

OK SO THIS IS THE FINAL NEW CHAPTER TO THE NEW FIC. AFTER YOU READ THIS, HEAD TO [ http://dexterlovesjimmy.blogspot.com/ ] AT 8:30 P.M. EST. & READ THE NEXT NEW FIC. AND AGAIN, PLZ COMMENT.



The day progressed & Onika found herself back in the library, alone, eating her lunch. She was so hungry. She was so concerned with getting away from her mother that she completely forgot to eat breakfast. She laid her peanut butter & jelly wheat bread sandwich out in front of her before going in her bag & pulling out her vitamins. 1 pill & 1 sip of milk. She nibbled at the corner of her sandwich as her iPod played quietly. She nodded her head to Paramore’s “We Are Broken”, finishing up some quadratic equations, when there was a tap on her shoulder. She pulled her headphones away from her ear & turned to see Aubrey standing over her.
“Hi.”
She didn’t respond.
“I've been trying to find you all day.”
“I really am sorry about bumping into you.”
“No, no, it’s fine. I just noticed you dropped this.”
He extended his arm, her book in his hand.
“Thank you.” she whispered.
“Othello? That’s some heavy reading. Is that for English or something?”
“No.
“Really? Wow. I don’t think I could ever read Shakespeare for my personal enjoyment. All that ‘thee’ ‘thy’ ‘thou’ stuff is confusing.”
 He chuckled. She remained still.
“Hey, I still didn’t catch your name.”
“Onika.”
“Onika. Wow. That’s……unusual. But I like it. Seems like it fits you.”
“Is there something you needed?”
“What? No, I just…”
“Then please go away. I really don’t mean to be rude, but I don’t want any trouble.”
“Why would you be in trouble?”
“I can’t explain. Please, trust me & go. Don’t come near me anymore.”
Aubrey really wanted to know why she was saying all of this but he didn’t want to upset her further.
“O…….ok. I’ll just go. Good bye Onika.”
“Goodbye.” She whispered.
She locked her eyes shut & held her breathe until he was gone. When she heard the doors clink shut, she exhaled deeply.
“I'm sorry. I'm only trying to protect you.”

10 comments:

  1. this is very intense and very on edge. its like i can feel everything she is feling. i love it KOY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my...!!! I loved this short story it was sad though =/ why everybody so mean to her? Then her mom said please dont come back =( like... Well yeah I loved it =*|

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay who is she trying to protect? Her baby? Her heart? lol Like what's going on with her? I hate the way they treat her *sighs* & Aubrey us the only one who's willing so why not talk to him? I hate being not in the known -__- I need to know why she's acting like that! But I still liked it so...*moves to other fic*

    ReplyDelete
  4. :(( how is she trying to protect him?..they shouldn't treat her like that..that's why she's always sad..she must feel like she doesnt belong there :/
    Anyway I'm loving this story...keep posting plz :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I...I cant :( this is soo intense. I wish she would just talk to the guy, like... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously??? this can't be the end!! Why can't she talk to him? Who is she protecting him from? Who's the father of Onika's baby?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can't leave me hanging like that :/ ;dsgjdsajda. I hope Onika stops being stubborn. I need more! Post soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woooow! This is so different but I like it. Cant wait to read more. Thnx koy. -OnikaIsMyREASON

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooooo your gonna post some more for this story right?! Like yea ima need some more chapters. This story is soo just like wow... keeps u on edge n interested so yea ima need some more chapters .. this can't b the end of this story

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg this is sad! so shes protecting him from the people at school caise they hate her nd if hes seen with her she thinks theyll hate him to? :O Thatss horrible i feel soo badd ): Anyways i loved it post soon! :D

    ReplyDelete