Wednesday, December 14, 2011

CHAPTER 1

OK SO HERES THE 1ST CHAPTER OF MY NEW FIC "DONT SAY A WORD". PLZ COMMENT 7 LET ME KNOW WHAT U THINK.



“Please…”
“Shhhhh…..”
“No, stop.”
“C’mon girl, don’t be like that.”
That’s what she heard every time she was in her room with the door closed, lights off. For the past 7 months she’s been trying to block it out but now it didn’t seem to be working. No matter how loud the music played through her BeatsByDre headphones, in the back of her mind, it was always there. She wished it would stop, wished she could forget, but every time she looked at herself in the mirror, it all flooded back to her. She turned off her iPhone & got up, making her way to the kitchen. She had just made her way to the fridge when she heard the door creak open. She held her breath. The footsteps got closer & closer. She closed the fridge just as her mother rounded the corner. She slowed down, throwing her keys on the counter as she twisted her face up in disgust.
“Why are you here?”
“I was just…”
“Didn’t I tell you to be gone when I got home from work?”
“Yes.”
“So why do I see you in my kitchen right now?”
“They closed the bookshop today. I didn’t have to work.”
“Ok, so go find somethin’ else to do.”
She hung her head silently.
“Yes ma’am.”
Her mother cut her eyes at her. She placed her hands on her stomach, as if to shield it from her mother’s evil eye.
“You disgust me.”
She turned her back to her mother so she wouldn’t see how her eyes welled up with tears when she said that. She knew she shouldn’t. She thought she was past it. This was the same thing she had been saying to her for the past 3 months. But she just couldn’t keep it together.
“I know, mom.” She sniffled. “I know.”
She walked down the hall back to her room & closed the door.

10 comments:

  1. I feel like i read this soooo long ago! i dont think its been that long ago tho. But you know i love this storyyyyyy!!! And imma need you to send the other chapters i hvnt read yet to my email *waits*
    Im excited you posted it! Now i wanna read more!

    Happy birthdayy for the 400th time lol

    Puff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG is this gonna be a story on Nicki..or what? Laaawwd this looks good already, but that mom is soo spiteful, no me gusta... anyways post post soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. this was really interesting it makes me want more!!! hmmmm. *goes to read the next chapter*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay wth is going on?
    Why is her mom acting like that?
    Is she pregnant? :0
    This is really interesting...I like it so far tho *reads next chapter*

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is something else right here i tell you...off to the next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's pregnant? By who? What's wrong with her mother?? My word. No matter its still her daughter...

    Interesting start. *goes & reads more*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh this my shiiiiit!

    Her mother is a class a bitch that needs to realize that's her daughter she's talking to and not some random hoe I swear I can't stand bitches like that! And I can't even finish the other chaps cause Ima about to miss my bus -___- stupid skwl LOVE YOU!-Kendall and you would makes it unable to be anon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooooooo. Interesting. *reads next chap*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg why her mom bein a bitch tho?...i love this n hate her mom all at the same time :D *goes to read other chapters*

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...and why am I just now seeing this story? I don't know but I am very interested. Sorry to be two thousand years late. I look forward to reading more. Nice setup.

    -Alexandra, @tmangel_

    ReplyDelete